Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vocabulary Words (& random doodles)




Another wonderful way to WASTE time! Actually, no, this is something I've been thinking about doing for many years....making pictures for sophomore vocabulary words. So one of them I made on a big index card at school with a ball point pen (while my sophomores were writing in their response journals) and the other, much less satisfactorily, digitally. The third image here is a doodle I made during Writer's Club (of which I am a sponsor) during a very animated discussion about the newest plot developments of the collaborative story the kids are working on (you can check it out at http://writinglikemad.blogspot.com/).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Theresa, well that middle image is a crack up, and on the top one I love the words and the crossing out - it adds so much meaning - see you when I get back from blogaholidays

    andrew :)

    ReplyDelete