Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wacky Sortof Self-Portrait


So....I'm doing some of the little exercises in this book I bought, to learn how to do the Corel Painter program. Actually, I have two books, one very formal and one very loose. I've learned a lot from both of them. It still seems like a waste of time, but alas, this is what I need to be doing. I need to be creating SOMETHING, and currently my art table is blocked off by huge stacks of boxes, which will hopefully be gone in a day or two.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is very cool, and kind of different from what I've seen from you before. Yeah, my table is a mess too - it can stifle creativity. I think I need to work on that today perhaps. In the meantime, this is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this!! Looks like you're having fun with your new programme. My desk is always a huge mess after each project - I clear it every so often - I have to otherwise nothing else would get done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are crackling with creative energy- fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Theresa, I always say one door shuts... and another door shutz..no that's not right...

    I like this work, the way you have elecited depth in the porrtait yet have layed imagery on the surface as well

    ReplyDelete