The topic is from my Artists Before Noon group. It's the first prompt I've done in a long time. My original conception was for a pen-and-ink drawing (which I still may do), but since I'm taking a collagraph class, I thought I'd try to do it with collagraphs. It's not really working out all that great, but these two are better than the previous two. I didn't print them yesterday, because the glue in all the lines was still drying.
But I did learn some things today: You can't make a hard edge with carborundum. Also, you need to make the areas where you are going to wipe off all/most of the ink (i.e., white areas) higher than the carborundum areas, not lower.
Fair enough. And I'm BEGINNING to see what I might be able to do with this medium.