Saturday, September 8, 2012

29 Faces--#5 and #6






















I can see already that this is going to be really hard to keep up with. 29 faces in 30 days. If I can include sketchbook faces, it would be a piece of cake, because I do those all the time. But these more deliberate things. We'll see.....

So there are things I like about each of these, but then other things that I don't. I see you can't really make "corrections" with the black ink, because it has a different sheen putting it on at this point.

So this makes me only two days behind (still). I have two more in the works, which if I could finish them today, I'd be caught up. But then what about tomorrow. This might be too much pressure....

3 comments:

  1. Your faces are always so wonderfully expressive! I loooove your gouache resists :)

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! It reminds me of engravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice point of view on the top one, both are great!

    ReplyDelete