Monday, July 5, 2010

Old Barn in Alma


*******Where does a giant go to hide, when he really can't face the world anymore?

This is really pretty addictive, working on these. It's not like I don't have a billion other projects to work on around the house. But I'm starting to get the hang of some of these functions. This went much much faster than yesterday's experiment.... Of course it's a lot simpler, but I manipulated more "stuff". Really, I should be drawing, shouldn't I? But I need to figure this out too....

Back in my photography days, I was fascinated with double exposures.

7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful piece - very Gothic, but at the same time rooted in the every day. You might put some of these on flickr when you have a series.

    It could almost be a tarot card of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Just another outlet for your creativity.

    I've been working on digitizing too. Another 5 hours or so each day would be nice, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite interesting - I enjoyed the depth of this piece. Sad, but sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hy, this is an amazing jump from the last image. It works really well in engaging our brain - we look into the image - but also in a compositional sense - it's got dynamic stability if that makes sense.

    Myesterious is good - even if I can't spell it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever stuff! It's addictive but it's fun to do something different - go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, I can sympathize with the learning curve on things. I bought PS CS4 a couple of years ago and I'm still learning. And now they've come out with CS 5!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like these ones! This one is really cool.

    ReplyDelete