Sunday, March 1, 2009

Illustration Friday: Breezy


It seems that so many pictures I've made would fit with this topic, but this is a new one. I'm really happy with it. Several people commented that several of my earlier posts looked so sad, so this was going to be happy.

It was too big for my scanner though, so this is kindof stuck together. Not ideal, but you can get the idea.

I took this to a friend's house last night, and he liked it so much that I gave it to him. I hope he puts it somewhere where I can see it when I come visit.

6 comments:

  1. Nice and what a good friend, always nice to see a painting enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a happy one, makes me smile. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a happy one.
    Great expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind comment on my topic of giving gifts. This must be the "gift" you gave to your friend that you talked about ....

    ReplyDelete