Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Old Man Collage #4


I'm not sure what to say about this one.  In a way, it's the most "finished" of the four I've done, and in a way, I really like it, but I think I might like the "roughness" of the others a bit more....It will be sitting around for awhile, for me to look at, and I'll probably come to some conclusions about what it still needs.  Actually, I usually do that--what you think or feel upon seeing something when you first walk into a room is very revealing.

3 comments:

  1. I think he's going to be staring at you while you leave him around to contemplate. He seems very intense, but I like him a lot. The yellow in the last post is interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is very good. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of depth to those wrinkles, and the collage part seems to echo that with the gray tones.
    I really like it too.

    ReplyDelete