Thursday, December 2, 2010

Piano Jan


So...I've been thinking about "savour" pictures all week, and haven't made the "big" one that I'm wanting to make, but here's a smaller one in the meantime. I've been missing the messiness of my regular pens, so made some spatters first, but then when the stupid pen starts dripping blobs of ink, I wonder what in the world I'm thinking..... I added some additional blogs in hopes of evening things out, but I don't think that worked particularly well. So it is what it is, something squarely in the middle between like and detest. Something to put in a drawer and not do anything with....

So the Illustration Friday idea is that musicians SAVOUR the music they make. Always.

4 comments:

  1. I like the ink blobs. Kind of helps me hear the music :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how nothing is static in this illustraton. it makes me feel that the person, the piano and the room are vibrating with the music. nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this drawing. It makes me want to both draw and play music at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, the creative endeavor, notes flying everywhere. It's quite dynamic.

    ReplyDelete