Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dog


So...you might ask yourself...what kind of card does one make when one's ex-husband is getting married. It's a tough one. They're both dog people, and here was a dog drawing I'd started along time ago for some Illustration Friday topic--I don't even remember what--that I barely got started on. So I spent an hour or so with colored tissue paper and liquid gel medium. This scan does NOT have the colors right AT ALL. I don't know what the deal with my scanner and colored things is. But this is it. I folded it down the middle, cut two pieces of black paper for the inside, and wrote what I hope was an appropriate message.

2 comments:

  1. The painting is great. How are you dear friend.

    Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the effect with the tissue. It looks like a wonderful windy day.

    ReplyDelete